Just some cool links I came across.
– NSA wants to pwn Skype, I don’t think this would be really hard.
– RFID cats for the win!
– TeraBit Ethernet using chalcogenide glass chip
– US nuclear weapons lab loses 67 computers
– The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement
– Debian 5.0 Lenny is out.
– kcope’s new FreeBSD telnetd 0day
– Celebrating time_t
– Batwoman = Red headed lesbian
– Two satellites collide in orbit
– Intel vPro
– Honestly, how awesome was that Aitel adv.? Every time I read it it’s like the first time ;p
– legion joins .aware
– when the time passed
– F=ma from QM. Really cool notes on combining classical mechanics (Newton’s 2nd law) with quantum mechanics.
At last, there is no such thing as Valentine’s day. There are eleven valentine’s days according to Christian martyrs named Valentine but none of then has anything to do with love crap. This hole shit is based on pagan Lupercalia from ancient Rome and Athens. For fucks sake… stop wasting your time with these stuff.